You have no items in your shopping cart.
On Site Training
Onsite Training Courses: Technical and Admininstrative requireme
In-House Training - Why ?
Instead of sending staff on scheduled public courses, many organisations like us to hold courses dedicated to them, either onsite or at our training facilities.
- If you have a group to train, it's more cost-effective
- Courses can be tailored to your requirements
- It can be a good team-building exercise
Onsite or Offsite ?
Onsite, at your premises:
- Cheaper, no student accommodation costs
- Familiar environment for students
Offsite, at our training facilities:
- Dedicated training facilities
- Additional tutors on-tap if needed
- Familiar environment for tutor
- Known hardware and software environment for course
- No disruption as management can't drag students out for fire-fighting
Onsite, at your premises, what do you need to supply?
- A training room, with appropriate equipment:
- a projector suitable for connecting to a laptop computer
- a projection screen
- a whiteboard and/or flipchart
- freedom from interruptions
- One workstation per student:
- All required software installed and configured
- Internet access
- Sufficient working space, to allow note taking
- Student and tutor refreshments
We may be able to provide equipment for an additional fee. Please ensure that this is clearly specified and agreed beforehand.
What do we supply ?
- Course notes
- A reference text where appropriate
- Equipment, when at our premises
- Refreshments, when at our premises
In-House Training Charges
Prices depend upon the course and the degree of customisation required (if any) but are typically £5500 plus VAT for a five day in-house course with up to eight students.
For courses held at your premises, tutors' expenses (travel, accommodation and subsistence) are billed at cost. We ask you to arrange the tutor's accommodation since your local knowledge should ensure better value. Alternatively we can supply a fixed expenses quote as part of the total cost.
If you are interested in an in-house course, please contact John Pinner on 0121 313 3857 or email 'training AT linuxemporium DOT co DOT uk'.