Seven Reasons Why You Need to Learn Python
- Python is a Dynamic language that enables you to rapidly produce and deploy new programs
- Python empowers you to write reliable multi-platform software which will work across Windows, Linux and Mac
- Knowledge of Python is important if you are developing websites in Django
- Python programming is Fun!
- Python comes with a large standard library and a huge choice of extension modules in the Python Package Index (PyPI)
- There is a large friendly Python community that will help support you as your Python knowledge flourishes
- Python is a modern language, used extensively by companies such as Amazon and Google
- Learning Python will enhance your career
Six Reasons to Come on a Linux Emporium Training Course
- You will be taught how to write Python programs which you can deploy on Linux, Mac and Windows
- Courses are conducted by experienced Python programmers
- We use Python ourselves, extensively and for serious applications
- We are very active in the Python Community
- Our lead trainer is an elected member of the Python Software Foundation
- Our training is guaranteed to improve your Python knowledge
Python Training Guarantee
Only The Linux Emporium promise the following to you:
- You can extend your course by an extra day to cover specific python modules that are of particular interest to you (by prior arrangement).
- You will be given free Python support by us for 12 months following your course
- You can take a free refresher day of Python training within 12 months
When you buy a Linux laptop from us, you will get 30% off your course, pick up your laptop at the course and receive free help to get started.
Book Now To Fast Track Your Career
Classroom places are kept low to ensure you get the optimum level of tutoring. Book now to guarantee your place on the next available course.
Python Training Overview
Our Trainers - David Chan, Zeth Green, Alex Wilmer and John Pinner - are expert Python programmers with constant immersion in Python and with experience in technical training, delivering you the best in UK Python training courses.
Principal trainer John Pinner, is an elected member of the PSF, (Python Software Foundation), the worldwide governing body for the Python language and community.
Our off-the-shelf Python training courses are:
- Python for Programmers, a course designed for programmers experienced in another language, wanting a fast track into Python. This course is scheduled monthly in Coventry or central London depending upon demand.
- Python for New Programmers, which is aimed at people (such as sysadmins) who have no significant previous programming experience. Python for New Programmers is held on demand.
In addition, we can extend these courses, and build bespoke Python training courses, by using a number of additional modules, so catering for your speciific needs. Please give us a call if this fits your requirements.
+44 (0)247 6158121
Delivering Python Training
Python training courses can be tailored to suit your budget and requirements:
- In-house Python courses at your premises or training facilities. See here for details of pricing and facility requirements.
- Standard Python courses at our training facilities.
- Standard Python courses in Central London.
Python Training Frequency
Python training courses are held at monthly intervals, more frequently if required. In-house Python courses are scheduled on demand. Here is our current Python training schedule:
Please contactJohn Pinner training AT linuxemporium.co.uk
if you want to know more about our Python training courses.
Python Training Customer Testimonials
See what our students say about our Python Training! Testimonials.
|2 Item(s)||Show per page|
|View as: List Grid||Sort by|